Wednesday 29 August 2018

Forget Me Not



Love me always; the world is grief-stricken,
Keep me and talk to me in your eyes and heart,
I can't swallow, the pain of separation'
Preserve me protected in your heart.

Lengthy as tresses the dark of separation,
The time of love is little as life,
If you are not with me, O Sakha,
How can I pass the dark and long nights of darkness?

Two thrilling hearts with a thousand dreams,
Have put my all the woes, rest to run,
Now, who would understand, to move and tell,
My dear love of me sad and miserable heart.

As a candle to a flying bug, or an atom to an eye,
So no solace in my heart and no sleep in my eyes,
Deprived, alas! From that Sakha's love,
He mails no message, nor shows his visage. 

At the time of love, for truth, Yogesh
My loved Sakha fooled me and flew away,
If I could get him again, I will keep, 
HIM in my eyes and heart, forever and forever.




N.B.: Sakha- Lover and friend. In Hindu mythology, the Brij region devotes of Lord Krishna, treat the Lord as Sakha or friend. (Lover).

No comments:

Post a Comment