Saturday 13 October 2018

MeToo*!



 I need your favours, I return you with the best favours,

And roll the top over toes, and fly curls for favours,

To get a script for the ‘MeToo*' drama,

To be played decades later when I have no work.



A good and strong woman does not linger,

10,20,40 or 50 years to play ‘MeToo.'

A simple whack is enough on first' bad touch', to come clean...

Under the shadow of the scare, don't hide flaws.



I am vacant, came extended down your load.

Of giving favours, and getting name, fame and easy bucks.

Decades later howling like a holy cow,

Scared to say No, hard to stand, didn't know, what was right or wrong…



But preferred to take pleasure in, status, position,

Allowed the harassment and molestation;

Enjoyed soft jolts, one leg rested on the other,

And stayed silent to get more and more and show the tag ‘abla Nari.'



Morally strong ‘Nari Shakti' crushes the wicked on the spot.

"Morally sound Women don't have to cry *''me too''* moan stories,

And only have - *I booted the scoundrel*.

The land, I don't bend at his prow or shout jealously in the media.





N.B. abla Nari- Weak woman.
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment