Thursday 15 March 2018

Celebrating Backwardness

1

My nation celebrate backwardness and poverty,
I celebrate, he celebrates, and you celebrate,
And what I believe all will believe,
For each particle fit into me as the excellent fit in for all.

I loiter and ask you all,
I bow and loiter at my comfort and view a truck loaded with freebies.
My language, every bit of my body, made from this dust, this air,
My parents, his parents, and your parents, and their parents, all born here.

Nation and states are full of aroma; the shelves are packed with books,
All inhale the aroma, see it, and like it,
The knowledge would intoxicate me, but I shall not let go it.
But the masses are not enlightened, it has no tang of the excellence, they are dull.

It is for the mouth of few, they are in care for it,
I will go to the seats of learning and without pride and with humility,
I worship for it and happy to surrender and forget myself,
I burn my own self, which reverberates, swells, rings, and murmurs.

 2

Brotherhood, thread, knowledge Shikha, conch and books,
My breath and motivation, the pounding of my heart,
The flowing of blood and air through my lungs are
Due to re-fleshing green leaves, and waters rivers.

The echo of merit words loos'd to the eddies of the quotas,
A few power-hungry leaders, lectures, a few amendments, enough to destroy,
The game of hate, caste and communalism on the promise of lofty ideals,
The stroke alone, in the rush of the villages and cities, masses left high and dry.

All sides, feeling, the song of rising quotas and reservations,
As other, has a thousand acres much? Have other has exploited the earth much?
Have you burnt your body so long to learn to read?
Have you felt so proud to get at the meaning of life?

Stop this day and night with the nation and you shall possess the best,
You shall possess the excellence of health and happiness,
You shall no longer look at other for help and health,
You shall get and give to all sides and filter the best for yourself.

3

I have listened to what the speakers were talking,
There was never any more fall than there is now,
Nor any more youth or era crying than there is now,
And will never be any more deficiency than there is now.

Nor any more beggars or free-loaders than there is now,
Beg and beg and beg, for eternity the majorities beg of the world,
Out of the gloom, inefficient and unmeritorious advance,
No substance but cash on a knit of identity, a breed of life.

To elaborate is no gain, learned sob and unlearned dance that it is so,
Dull as a donkey, lazy, arrogant, sluggish, here they stand,
Tricky and bitter is their soul, and lack one and all,
Showing the worst and dividing it from the worst age. 

Robbing the best while they rob, all silent,
And go rob and admire themselves, for a practice vile,
They are fulfilled—they see, jazz, chuckle, croon,
As the squeezing and loving bedfellow sleeps side by side. 

4

Citizens I meet, the lament upon me of the fault of their life or the ward, 
The town I live in, or the country, cultures, dates, inventions, creations,
Societies, old and new, food, attire associates, glances, compliments, dues,
The unreal or nonexistent inequality of some man or woman I adore.

The unfounded repression or ill-doing of one of my folks,
Or poverty, or backwardness, the horrors of fratricidal atrocities,
The fever of fake reformists, the fabricated stories,
This narrates to the nation days and nights, but they are the ugly self.

Abusing and howling in the high name of secularism and social justice,
Stands annoyed, anxious, dejected, rejected, inactive,
Looks down, mocked, abused, in and out of the game of ballots,
Everything free-loaded to SCs, STs, OBCs, and Minorities.

Backwards I observe in my own days where I sweated through the mist,
With race, language, caste, faith contenders,
No mocking or argument, but the race is the winner:
Knowledge, merit and talent are neither cared nor rewarded.

5

Rapidly started and spread the poison around all to kill the calm and knowledge,
Those defeat all the sane arguments of the globe,
And I know that the blessings of God are the promise of my own,
Forgotten that all the man and women are equal humans.

And a poisonous mind within them heaped abuses on merit and worthy,
A debased provision, deliberately and designedly inserted,
This debase is very dark to be from the sick heads of sick mothers,
Darker, than the colourless beards of a crook and dark to deliver.

They are energetic and fighting fit somewhere,
The smallest sprout shows there is truly no death before time,
Energetic and worthy go onward and outward, nothing collapses,
And to stop is unusual from what anyone thought, and luckier.

Has anyone supposed lucky or unlucky to be born?
and am not restricted to my hat and boots,
And peruse various bits and pieces, no two identical and each one good,
The earth excellent and the stars excellent, and their attachment all-good.

No comments:

Post a Comment