Saturday 30 December 2017

I asked God…..

I asked God to give me strength,
He made me weak so that I might learn to obey.
I prayed for health to accomplish worldly duty;  
He made me infirm so that I might respect others.
I asked to be affluent so that I might keep others’ happy;
He made me poor so that I might know the pain of others’.
I prayed for authority so that I might serve people;
But he made me weak so that I might need the God.
I asked for abundance so that I might enjoy time;
He gave me nothing and gave me life.
I got everything, I prayed for;
My prayers were accepted,
And He made me man, most abundantly blessed.
O, God!  I have been perfected,
As an incarnation, of His image;
For being cherished and for love
Then I would need to shine the guilt,
The foam in my spirit, revamp my countenance.
Esteem my Self with an aroma, bouquet.
My self’s echo should be aware,
Like the Sun to shine and blaze.
My words should worship Him.
I am held by the ache, the heal is He.
I am a slave, a servant, unworthy of Him.
He knows about everything, I know nothing.
His blessings and generosity surround me.

No comments:

Post a Comment