Saturday 10 June 2017

A Tormented Self



Trapped amid the disparity and the transcendent,
Amid the joy of the self and guilt.
Amid the demon and merciful Almighty,
Amid the wide divine revelation
And low sordid gulf.
My most wild naughty identity,
Up rises inside when the layers of blessings,
Wraps my external self-seeking identity.
It declines to be cowed,
Prays to be a weird self-seeking soul.
Prognostic a hideous thumb
With a prodding, snivelled up nose,
Silly on the pussy rotting injuries,
Those decline to get cured,.
Regardless, of the finest remedy and cure.
I plead to the All-merciful Goddess of Love Venus,
To bless me with heroic vigour,
To tame the ruthless internal devil,
That has widened its limbs,
Similar to a deadly tumour to gulp my-self
And suck the last drop of my blood
And annihilate me forever and forever

No comments:

Post a Comment